Losing a animal to #antifreeze is never easy | Perder a un animal por #antifreeze nunca es fácil


My name is Kelly Savage and I have 15 years ago lost a cat to antifreeze poisoning. I have we had an old broken-down car and the cat had licked the antifreeze and When I took it to the vet the vet confirmed that it was antifreeze poisoning I am glad to say now that there is antifreeze out there now. That is SAFE for animals

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *