– [Dan] Do you like your home? Do you like your home? I don’t think it likes its new home. – Is this it’s food bowl? What is this? Like he runs? Do you see how hard this
is gonna be to build? – Look what we got here guys. The other day we did a video called, we bought a hamster. And we showed our hamster
for like two seconds, but, of course, all of the comments were, “I can’t believe you. “Her cage is way too small! “Don’t know anything about a hamster. “It’s gonna die.” We learned from you guys, so
thank you for your comments. I bought this ginormous cage. But now, Lincoln’s hamster Peachie, is going to have mansion,
a hamster mansion. – It’s huge.
– It is big. – It is huge. Okay, this what the final
design might look like. – [Dan] There’s your
final design right there. (upbeat music)
No big deal. You can do that.
– Yeah. – Ready, set, go!
– Okay. – [Dan] We got a few towers here. – Okay, let’s put them
all in this plastic bag. – Alright, we need more help. We need some reinforcements. So I’m gonna go down the street and see if we can find
another really smart friend to come help. Hmm, Tesla? Or electric bikes? Or skateboards? Okay, bike it is. Okay, we got it. This bike is really wobbly. It’s kinda broken. Check it out. Whoa. Like if I shake it. You can’t really tell, but
the whole thing is wobbly. The kids refuse to ride this one. They’re good bikes. But we probably gotta do
something to get this thing fixed. Maybe I didn’t build it right. (upbeat music) (knocking) Where’s Kai? Kai.
– Yeah. – I need your help.
– Why? (everyone cheers)
– We have more help! – Hello!
– Help us please! – [Dan] Okay, Kai, really important. Here’s the instructions. – Okay.
– Okay. Read those. – There’s nothing.
– I know. That’s it. That’s all we have. Okay, back to work for a minute. See you in a second. Look what I got. Look what I built. I built a bottom floor and a middle floor.
– I got one! – [Dan] Good job. I got two stairs and these
little guys underneath. – See, look. They made it completely
different than the instructions. Like, look at this. – Yeah!
– So the top kinda goes up a couple of times. – Look at the difference, right here.
– That one’s straight across. Hmm. (upbeat music) Okay, we were making progress. Well, turns out, I am making progress. The kids have all abandoned this tall task and left it to me. But look a this, we got a house in here. – We don’t know how to–
– There’s a little room. We have all the stairs going on. That’s looking good. Looking good, and we have just
a few more parts to put on. What’s your best tip for somebody that’s just starting flag football. – Pass it to you big man. – Always run forwards. – Not backwards?
– No. Yeah. – [Dan] Alright, we got a mean game of football going on here. Who’s playing against who? Alright, let’s see it.
– Hut! – Yeah, Kai!
– Look at that! – 48-14!
– Alright, Lincoln! You did your tip! Throw it to the big man. (everyone laughs) Good job! – Amazing.
– Let’s go check out the hamster and put it in its new home and see if it likes it. Thanks for all your help. – You’re welcome. We actually did do a lot, but we kinda just wanted–
– You did a little bit. – Wanted to go outside and play football. – [Dan] Yeah. Well, I put this on.
– Wait, how’s it gonna get up there? – [Dan] Um, that’s a fair question. If it goes in this hole right here. How’s it going to get
all the way up to that. Okay, size comparison. There it is. Internet, please be kind to us. I think we have the right size. (silly music)
– Come on. Come on.
– Why don’t you just take her… – [Dan] Yeah. Yeah, now back it out. Ooh!
– Historic moment. – [Dan] He’s in! – Watch it just jump out. – [Dan] Shut the door, shut the door! – All the way up to the top.
– Going up to the home. – Hi!
– Doesn’t like taking ladders. Oh, he went in the house. Almost! He went in! (everyone laughs) (everyone laughs)
Yeah! Good move Lincoln.
– That’s how you do it! – Wow!
– There it goes. – [Dan] It’s gonna be in and be like, wait, I’m back here?
– No bitting. – [Dan] Alright, I don’t
think it likes its new home. – He’s biting–
– He’s trying to bite his way out. Hey, what’s the verdict, Lincoln? – I really don’t know. – You think it likes its new cage? – No.
– Kind of. – [Dan] Kai, what do you think? – Not really. – Kind of.
– You don’t think he likes it? Okay, it’s been about 30 minutes. The hamster seems to be a bit, it’s either really curious about its home or it’s really nervous, because it’s running around really fast– – And biting the cage.
– Looking for somewhere. So, it’s really trying
to get out of there. I don’t know, we listened to
our comments on the internet. They said get a bigger cage. We got a bigger cage. What else should we do? We want be good hamster parents and dog parents. We got a bigger one, but
what do we need to do to really like its cage. Let us know. We’re gonna post this
quickly after we filmed it. So that you guys can
give us your feedback. Then we can do a follow-up video. So help us save the hamster. Peachie, the hamster. Do you like your home? Do you like your home? Tell us. Tell us. (upbeat music) – I love her. – [Dan] Hey dog. Hi Tesla. Are you okay that we’re building
a nice home for the hamster and not you? Poor dog.
– Aww. – [Dan] You can tell which one’s the favorite child in the family. The hamster.