2 pets killed, family displaced after fire spreads through Northshore home


MADE IT OUT ALIVE. ONE GRANDSON ADMITS IT WAS A SILLY MISTAKE THAT STARTED IT. CASEY: RETURNING TO THEIR FIRE DAMAGED HOME.>>YOU CANNOT REPLACE THE PICTURES. CASEY: KATHY MODISETTE AND HER GRANDSON CODY DIDN’T SALVAGE MUCH ELSE.>>NOTHING REALLY IN THE ROOM. CASEY: THEY WALKED THROUGH THE HOUSE ON TUESDAY.>>THIS WAS THE DINING ROOM. CASEY: LOOKING AT THE DAMAGE .>>THE INSIDE IS GONE. CASEY: AND NOW SOOT COVERING THE WALLS.>>I THINK I PREFER THE GREAT IN THE BLACK. CASEY: KATHY WORKS NIGHTS AND CODY CALLED AROUND 11:00 TO TELL HER ABOUT THE FIRE. SHE SAYS CODY WAS DOING LAUNDRY , SITTING ON THE WATER AND FLICKING A LIGHTER. >>HE DIDN’T KNOW THERE WAS GASOLINE. IT IS IGNITED. CASEY: HE GOT SECOND DEGREE BURNS TO HIS HAND AND FOOT IN THE PROCESS.>>IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.>>AN ACCIDENT. CASEY: STILL, SHE KNOWS THINGS COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH WORSE.>>THESE ARE JUST THINGS. YOU CAN BUY THEM. YOU CANNOT BY GRANDCHILDREN. CASEY: AND SHE SAYS THEY HAVE A LOT TO CELEBRATE THIS CHRISTMAS >>IT IS GOING TO BE CHRISTMAS EVE BEFORE I ENDED UP GOING OUT. THAT HAS NOT CHANGED.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *